From: Toby Stuart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> i'll bet it's because you are passing the literal string
> "xlUnderlineStyleSingle" instead of its underlying value ie. 2
>
> try
>
> $Sheet->Range("a10")->Font->{Underline} =  2;
>
> hth
>
> toby

And if you want to be able to use the constants you have to load them
:

use Win32::OLE::Const ('Microsoft Excel 8.0 Object Library');
$Sheet->Range("a10")->Font->{Underline} =  xlUnderlineStyleSingle;

Notice that there are NO quotes around the constant.

Jenda
=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain
I can't find it.
                                        --- me