From: john cesta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Thu,
> I have been working with Microsoft and they have discovered a thread
> that show perlis spiking the cpu in the inetinfo.exe process.

What do you mean by spiking? You mean using the whole CPU power for a
short time? Would you like better if it throttled the scripts to only
use up to NN% but take longer to finish?

> John Cesta
> ColdFusion ASP ActiveState PERL Hosting

Perl is the language
perl is the interpreter
but never ever is it PERL!

Reminds me of a job advert that claimed to look for a programmer in
Jawa (http://www.jawa.cz/) and Pearl.

> Includes 10 Domains - 100% Browser Based Administration

This eludes me. Why would anyone advertise a drawback? Uploading
files using any web based admin is pain in the a..

Jenda
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery