On Wed, 01 Aug 2012, Francisco Zarabozo wrote:

> To whom may concern (@ActiveState):

Note that sending email to one of the mailing lists is a rather unreliable
way to send a message to ActiveState.  You should at least CC
supp...@activestate.com to make sure the message is actually being
read and forwarded to the correct person.

[...]

> I think the same problem affects all versions of Perl for Windows in the PPM
> repository for DBD::mysql 4.021. I hope this helps.

Thanks!  I've updated the patch accordingly and have manually forced
a rebuild of DBD-mysql-4.021 on Windows for 5.12, 5.14 and 5.16 in
both 32 and 64-bit.  The results should propagate to the external
PPM servers within an hour or so.

Cheers,
-Jan