Hi all,

I'm trying to track down a database driver for perl that I can use to open
and read dbf files created by visual foxpro. I have a lot of experience
opening/reading dbf files created by dbase/foxpro, but this is the first
time I've tried opening/reading dbfs created by VFP, and those files have a
different format so XBASE drivers won't open them. I've done a lot of
looking around for a VFP driver for perl but am surprised to find it quite
elusive. Do you know if there is a database driver for perl for VFP-created
dbf files?

Thank you.

-          john

John DePasquale

Chief Executive Officer

Paradigm Consulting

"Proudly presenting the Vinopedia System"

www.vinopedia.us <http://www.vinopedia.us/>

49 Dalby Street

Newton, MA  02458

Mobile: 617-610-2424