Hi Michael

Where's the best place to report bugs?

I'm not sure - but here seems to be fine (someone else ?).

One other thing:  I, too am experiencing issues with the bulk load
> approach.  The odd thing is that it works sometimes.  For example,
> worked fine for four or five smaller dimension tables, but will not work
> for larger dimension tables.  When it does fail, I see the LOAD DATA sql
> in the etl.log file and pasting this SQL into the MySQL console is
> failing, as well, so not likely Active Record issue.

On this specific topic, I remember I had issues caused by MySQL itself
(timeout because of packets too large). We had mail exchanges with Anthony
as well.

The solution I came up with was to split the uploaded file in chunks.

A patch to do this is available here:

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/activewarehouse-discuss/2007-September/000179.html

hope this helps,

Thibaut Barrère