Hi,

I have two compound components, A and B, which need to be validated separately.
 So, I've placed each in its own subform.  Outside of these components, I have
a 'submit' button, like this:
  <!-- Component A -->
  <!-- Component B -->
          validator="#{backBean.entryValidator}" />
  <!-- Submit Button -->

Component B uses PPR and does its own validation correctly, but component A
does not and should be validated when the submit button is pressed.  However,
since the submit button does not reside inside of component A's subform, A is
not validated and invalid data may be sent when the submit button is pressed.

If I move A outside of its subform (so it's at the form level), then changing
values in B results in the premature validation of A, which I don't want.

How can I get A's validation to fire when the submit button is pressed?

Thanks,

--David