Just upgraded to v 1.0 from a Dec. snapshot, the problem disappeared.

-- Renzo

Renzo Tomaselli wrote:
Hi, I noticed a bug in tr:selectOrderShuttle usage: when I provide a selected list value through the "value" attribute, the appearing order in the right container is the matching order within the selectable list, not the passed one. Order is lost. If selectable items are "one", "two", "three", and selected list is "two", "one", the rendering is:

left: "three"
right: "one", "two"

That's because in method SimpleSelectManyRenderer.getSelectedIndices(), line #562, a loop on selectItems is performed, tracking indexes of items matching the value list. It should be the opposite way, since we must preserve ordering on the value list.

-- Renzo