With Trinidad going out of incubator, maybe some of these can be moved into a "shared" myfaces library. I know we've been batting this around for some time and I'm not sure if such a thing would even be possible, but it's worth looking in to.

Scott

Simon Lessard wrote:
Hello Franscisco,

You got a good catch there, but we cannot add that in either Trinidad core
logic nor in Tomahawk's because it would create a dependency link between
both libraries. However, I think it worth a wiki entry though, maybe about
known issues between Trinidad and Tomahawk.

Regards,

~ Simon