Trinidad doesn't use server-side rendered buttons;
this seems like a question about Oracle ADF Faces.

-- Adam

On 5/21/07, Petr Kotek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem with skin for server side renderd buttons.

In CSS file  I have:
.AFButtonStartIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnStart.gif); width: 2px; height: 18px;
}

.AFButtonEndIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnEnd.gif); width: 2px; height: 18px;
}

.AFButtonTopBackgroundIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnTop.gif); width: 1px; height: 2px;
}

.AFButtonBottomBackgroundIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnBottom.gif); width: 1px; height: 2px;
}

GIF files are (in project) in dir "public_html/css/images", CSS file in
"public_html/css".
In WAR file are GIF files in "/css/images" directory.
Skin configuration is (I think) correct, because other settings from CSS
file are functioning.

But buttons are standard browser buttons and not graphical.
In doc. is note:
(Note: These icons must be specified using either context-image or
resource-image icons. Text-based icons are not allowed.)
but I don't know, what does it mean? Images must be declared somewhere
in config XMLs?

I am using JDeveloper and internal OC4J app. server for testing.

Thank's very much for Your help,
Peter