On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 05:41:37AM +0200, Omer Zak wrote:
> I urge everyone to refer this criminal offtopicer to comp.lang.c or
> similar mailing lists/Usenet newsgroups, rather than actually feeding him
> the answer by spoon.

That would be far too harsh a punishment. The comp.lang.c would feed
HIM by spoon if he asked a C++-related question there.

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2001, Refael Ackermann wrote:
>
> > I see this is a very livly list and full of pepole who know what they're
> > doing, so I feel safe to ask this quistion.
> > It's a C++ quistion.
> > I'm looking for a way to save a vector<bool> to disk, and then ofcourse
> > retriving it, how (or can I) do it?
> > Actualy the bigger problem I'm trying to solve is managing a BIG
> > bit-vector, storing it and retriving it.
> > I'm looking for a ready-made-tested-and-proven-working solution, before I
> > start writing one myself.
> >
> > I'd be very happy if you'll could help me.

freshmeat.net contains a very large number of libraries of all kinds.
If you search with appropriate keywords you might be able to find
something suitable.

Satisfactory, OZ? :)