On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 11:25:09PM +0200, Adi Stav wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 06:55:33AM +0200, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Since Muli and Tzafrir agree on it, and I am also a bit convinced, let's
> > make a list of the projects:
> >
> > * PHP
> > * Sys-Call-Track
> > * My Stuff (Freecell Solver, FCFS RWLock - the rest are extermely
> > limited or not really maintained)
> > * Mulix' other stuff (Muli, is there anything you think deserve putting
> > there?)
> > * SVGAlib (I believe Matan Ziv-Av is the maintainer)
> > * We will refer people to the FAQ for Hebrew, Bidi or Israel specific
> > software.
> > * Nadav and Alon's ilsendsms script.
> > * IGLU-originated hacks - the mailing lists' list manager, the jobs
> > tracker/consultants list applet.
> > * MOSIX (almost forgot it)
> > * IP-Noise (there are probably many more university projects out there
> > which are Open-Source. Should we mention all of them?)
> > * XBanner - is it still maintained.
>
> * Twisted Matrix - Moshe Zadka is a core developer

Oops, Itamar Shtull-Trauring is also a core Twisted developer.

To what extent to you want to mention projects that for whom Israelis are
only important contributors? If large, also consider Python (Moshe Zadka),
Squishdot (Chen Shapira) and /maybe/ Zope (Itamar ST, although I'm not sure).
Better ask those people first, in any case.