I've continued to think about this. All I've come up with at this early
stage are more questions, and a few ideas.

The first question: what should the tone of the desired dialog be? Funny,
Serious, Slice-of-life, Tongue-in-cheek?

Second: How many characters should be available to interact with N.G.? (I
think there should be at least two - one male and one female - besides N.G.)

Finally, do we want to represent different races or keep an all-human cast
for this Alpha?

I don't yet have any opinion on 1 or 3.