Thanks. I think the reason why EXPIRE INVENTORY without NODES only seems
to expire a small amount of nodes is that it tries to continue where it
left the last time it stopped – if you happen to normally run expire
with DURATION=<minutes> limitation. If TSM cancels the expire process
after duration is exceeded, it does not emit any errors or warnings
(unlike ANR4927W for reclamations) to the activity log, so this can
easily go unnoticed for few days unless there is a specific monitoring
for slow expires in place.