Zoltan:
  Okay, I’m getting mixed messages from your post.  So my answer may be of
limited value.

  “Signing in via browser” implies to me you are using the Web client - am I
correct?

  Assuming so,
- BACKUP is looking at the local filesystems - not the information from the TSM
Server
- RESTORE would be looking at the information from the TSM Server.

  Based on that, I suspect it may be the id you are using to sign on via the
Web client.

FWIW,
Bob T

Robert Talda