We see something very similar (TSM 7.1.6.0, RHEL 7.2):

-83570 open active S00*.log files, under db2sysc
-193 S00*.log files
-DB backups sometimes (but not always) slow down, showing no progress,
but eventually get going again. We've never rebooted under this
scenario, and the DB backups always complete successfully, but some days
take twice as long as other days.

No NFS. All local disk: SSD (DB and logs) and SATA (storage pools). No
deduplication.

We haven't yet placed a support call with IBM about the variance in DB
backup times, but intend to.

--
Graham Stewart
Network and Storage Services Manager