From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Martin
Panggabean
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2021 10:53 PM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM for VE installation on TSM server

Hi everyone,

I have no idea if anyone here has ever tried running TSM for VE on the TSM
server. To make it short, I was asked by a customer to move their vBackup
Storage that is now running on a separate physical server than TSM Server
(physical). I have tried to look at documentation but failed to discover if
this is possible or not. Beside, they also expect the VM backup will be a
LANfree backup similar to the existing setup.

Anyone can give an idea if this will work or not?

Thanks in advance,
Martin
Backup Freelance