From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> On Behalf Of Saravanan
Palanisamy
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2023 9:02 AM
To: ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ADSM-L] OSSM Integration with SP 8.1.16

Hello Everyone,

I have tried to configure Open Snap Store Manager to integrate with SPP.
When I tried to use default TSM self signed cert then I can do the OSSM config
without any issue. However when I try to use CA signed cert then OSSM services
are not able to communicate with IBM Spectrum Protect Server and OSSM services
are not coming up. Does anyone successful configure OSSM with CA signed cert ?
Even I tried to copy the CA cert files to
/home/tsminst1/ossm/.secret/CAs/mycacert.cert.

Have tried with other TSM servers where we have imported CA cert but encounter
same issue but when I remove the cert and do the config then it works.

If anyone come across this issue and give some light on it then would really
appreciate it.

Regards,
Sarav
--