TSM v413.0 running on os/390
primarily backing up NT4.0 and ADSMv3.1.06

Situation:
We backup branch offices spread thru out the US.  Each branch office has a primary
server and an exact duplicate server running the os and the apps (no user data).
Frequently, we will be notified
ahead of time (days) that the primary server needs to be rebuilt.  This requires us to
restore the user data upon completion.  At times it can be as much as 13G going across
fractional T1 or T3.  Due
to the network, this can be a really time consuming restore.

Question:
Is there a way I can utilize the secondary server as a medium to create Backup Sets on?
There are no local devices (zip, jazz etc...) at these branch offices.  Couldn't use
anyhow because there is no personnel at these branch offices to physically load the
media.  Any suggestions as to
how I can use the secondary server to put backupsets on and greatly reduce my restore
time to the primary server?

Regards, Joe