Another little "goodie" you can stick in there for troubleshooting
purposes is the undocumented "enableallclients" directive.

Very usefull for troubleshooting...turn that on, then you should be able
to fire up a "dsmadmc -consolemode" session on the client end, to see
what's happening.

-Lloyd

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:17:51 -0500
Angelo DeAngelis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> LANN-Free DSM.SYS Example for all

    Lloyd Dieter        -       Senior Technology Consultant
   Synergy, Inc.   http://www.synergyinc.cc   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Main:716-389-1260    fax:716-389-1267