Guy's
        Can someone tell me the easiest way to copy a database tape and
then delete the record of it from TSM.

What I'm after is creating a copy of the database so that we can test
some recovery procedures off site
 but want to be able to just wipe the tape at the end rather than return
it to the TSM server

Thanks in advance

Mark

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this email in error or you are not the stated recipient you must not deal with it in
any way other than to notify the sender of its receipt by you in error.

Emails are susceptible to interference. You should not assume that the contents
originated from Adam Continuity or that they have been accurately reproduced from
their original form. Adam Continuity accepts no responsibility for information, errors
or omissions in this e-mail or use or misuse thereof or any act done or omitted to be
done in connection with this communication. If in doubt, please verify their
authenticity with the sender.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for
the presence of computer viruses.