Perrin Harkins wrote:
On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 16:34 -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:

A little clarification: by posting this I've meant to first of all figure out how we post a PR (via ASF/TPF/TicketMaster/etc), not what we post inside a PR.

Acronym overload. I thought you meant "public relations", not "press
release."

Yes, sorry. I just thought that folks have remember this thread: http://gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/advocacy/71984

If a press release is what you have in mind, it should come
from the ASF (Apache, in case anyone didn't know).  They are the most
respected name in free software these days outside of Linux itself.
Want to post a follow-up question about how to do it on the members
list?

Good idea. I'll do that. But it won't hurt to check other channels. Does it have to be one press release?