Please don't forget to hit Reply-All. I'll ask to setup Reply-To header back to the list.

Jeff Bisbee wrote:
* Stas Bekman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

Jeff, if you will start sending patching, very quickly you will get a commit access to make you more productive. That applies for anybody else who wants to contribute :)

Sounds like a plan.  I'd also like to get the mail issue fixed with
ezmlm.  It seems that even though I signed up with
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and am getting mail to that address, my
messages are coming through as [EMAIL PROTECTED] and being held for
moderation.  Sounds like a config param or something to me.  Anyone know
who maintains the mailing lists for you guys?  I'd like to resolve this
issue as quickly as possible.

Check that your From: address matches.