Stas Bekman wrote:
For those who haven't noticed mp2-RC1 was released and we should get 2.0 really soon now (my guess another 3-4 weeks, but could happen earlier too). So it's time to start thinking about preparing a PR that was discussed here before. Any takers to lead this effort?

A little clarification: by posting this I've meant to first of all figure out how we post a PR (via ASF/TPF/TicketMaster/etc), not what we post inside a PR. Both should be discussed, but if we don't have the "how" part resolved, there is no point discussing what should be posted.