Betsy Waliszewski wrote:

> Sounds like this is something O'Reilly could post, if you'd like. I try
> to include as much advocacy as I can on our site.
>
> Let me know.

1. You can start by re-posting these two articles:
http://www.perl.org/phbs/reduce-risks.html
http://perl.apache.org/perl_myth.html
, and invite discussion which will lead to a bigger and better single
document.

2. Alternatively you can try to get the stories to /.org, and usually
you end up with a few good ideas coming from hundreds of follow-ups.

3. The best is to do 1 and then announce 1 at 2.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com