On Jan 24, 2008, at 9:50 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:

Anyone doing anything to counter this misconception?

 http://www.nautis.com/2007/08/17/cms-review-bricolage/

Note that blog comments that say, "you're wrong!" are more harmful than helpful. I mean is there a report or something with real data to show otherwise?

He's just making it up: "For all of its strengths, perl seems to be going the way of the dinosaur. Most new, open source talent is being funneled into Java, PHP, Ruby, and Python." That second sentence is a guess at best.

If anyone wants to write an opposing editorial/article, I'd be glad to post it up on perlbuzz.com.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance