On Apr 28, 2008, at 11:49 AM, Richard Foley wrote:

I think we're getting a bit off-topic though. This thread was about Elaine's Timeline, and her right to continue her project as she sees fit, rather than someone else to decide on behalf of the community that her project should be
arbitrarily side-lined.

Elaine has an absolute right to continue her project as she sees fit.

No one could stop her from continuing her project if they wanted to.

No one is advocating removing her page.

No one has decided that her project should be arbitrarily side-lined. If people choose to work on Elaine's project, then no one can stop them. Who would be so foolish or mean-spirited as to even try?

Starting a new, complementary (or competing) project to an existing project is the very core of open source.

--
Andy Lester => [EMAIL PROTECTED] => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance