On Aug 13, 2010, at 12:21 PM, Joel Limardo wrote:

> I think the difference here is significant. Is it enough that people and
> companies are using Perl and not talking about it, or should they be clear
> that they use it and rely upon it?  Isn't it in the interests of Perl
> advocacy to present evidence that Perl is not just used but that it is relied
> upon and can handle more system administration tasks?

If you think it's important, then do something about it.  Make a blog post
about it.  Start a website about it.  Write an article for me to run on
Perlbuzz.

We can talk about whether it's important or not on this list all day, but until
someone does something about it, it's just talk.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => a...@petdance.com => www.theworkinggeek.com => AIM:petdance