Hi again :-)

I am now linking images as AD_IMAGE assets to ad groups. The linked image
assets show up as linked image resources in the Google Ads web user
interface. I hope that the linked image assets will show up in the
resulting ad on Google search. This has not been verified yet.

But, when editing an ad (editing headlines, descriptions etc) in the Google
Ads web interface I cannot see the linked images. It seems like the
AD_IMAGE needs to be linked to the campaign (instead of the ad group).
Otherwise it wont show up.

And, I cannot see the linked images (AD_IMAGE assets linked to ad groups)
in the ad previews (when editing an ad in the Google Ads web interface)
either.

I have not yet verified that the AD_IMAGE assets linked to ad groups show
up in ads on Google search. I hope it works :-)

Regards, Daniel