Hey Guys,

We have just received a shiny new "Independent Software Vendor" key and
we're very excited to start using it.

We're after a process like this:

   1. New user comes along to our website
   2. They registered and connect up their AdWords account (might be a
   single account, or it might be an MCC)
   3. We then run some services for them on their account

I'm trying to automate this process as much as possible and my question is
around Stage 2. My ideal is that there is a "Facebook Connect" style
connection, but it could be that this isn't supported in this way, and we
need to follow this process:

   1. Get the ID of the user in a Textbox
   2. Using the API send a request to add the ID to our MCC
   3. Periodically check if the ID has been added to our MCC
   4. Once it's connected our application can kick in

Am wondering if there is an approved process from Google to achieve this?

Cheers,

Matt.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/adwords-api.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/62468910-6f13-481d-8fc8-5f94a00f2f83%40googlegroups.com.