Hi Marc,

I totally understand what you said but it's not supported by the current
version of SHOPPING_PERFORMANCE_REPORT.
I'll give your feedback as a feature request to engineering.

Best,
Thanet, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:07:45 PM UTC+9, Firma Lemundo wrote:

> Hi Thanet,
>
> CategoryL5 is just one example, this seems to be happening for almost all
> product related attributes.
>
> I guess the intended functionality is to show that a product changed at
> some point in time, but this is very misguiding as I would not expect to
> get the same product twice (it has the same OfferId...) without the
> information at what point it was changed or what time range we are talking
> about.
>
> This might be a case where it would be useful to have a parameter to set,
> something like "showProductChanges = true/false".
>
> At the very least, there should be a possibility to distinguish at what
> point in time the product changed, so for example:
>
> OfferId CategoryL2          DateRange
> 123      Clothing/Pants     03/14 - 03/18
> 123      Clothing/Shorts    03/18 - 03/29
>
> In that case, I could at least detect which entry is the most recent one
> (Clothing/Shorts) and use that one, but getting the results as is the case
> now is like this:
>
> OfferId CategoryL2
> 123      Clothing/Pants
> 123      Clothing/Shorts
>
> and I do not know whether the product with OfferId 123 is in CategoryL2
> Clothing/Pants or Clothing/Shorts RIGHT NOW.
>
> Thanks
> Marc
>
> Am Montag, 24. April 2017 19:07:03 UTC+2 schrieb Thanet Knack
> Praneenararat (AdWords API Team):
>>
>> Hello Marc,
>>
>> Sorry for the delay. It looks like this works as intended--all data of
>> CategoryL5 is returned in SHOPPING_PERFORMANCE_REPORT.
>> I'm still asking if there are other workarounds for this.
>>
>> Best,
>> Thanet, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Monday, April 24, 2017 at 4:01:49 PM UTC+9, Marc P wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Thanet,
>>>
>>> any update on this topic?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Marc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/68e15eb7-6ab8-4851-a070-dfda87a175f1%40googlegroups.com.
  • Re: ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
    • ... Marc P
      • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
        • ... Marc P
        • ... Marc P
          • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
            • ... Marc P
            • ... Marc P
              • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Firma Lemundo