Hello Chuck,
a bit off subject for most posts Ive seen here,  i was trying to do the
Cambium 13.4, pmp 100 update for our equipment (11/09/15), I keep getting

 "Error occurred while updating device: AP-DES: null 11/15/15 03:05:58
WARN: Host:  . . . .   ;ESN: 0A003E910EBE;Message: Invalid File
Image(status:211).

 and another freakish event took place  : Thanksgiving morning, a raven was
pecking at our Memory Link GHR 5011 timing slave/ backhaul, and succeeded
at knocking the antenna off of the unit. I tried repairing the connector
(the keeper/ internal snap ring was dislodged from the collar) but the stub
extension will not stay in position once the winds here pick up.  I also do
not know how to access the Memory Link unit, since the previous events I no
longer can access any equipment downstream from  T 1 ( T 2 and T 3 ), If I
am on site with an SM or CMM registered with T2 or T3    I can access
everything downstream of T1 as long as the unit I am plugged into is
downstream of T1,  logic says : T1 and T2  have an issue with a timing
master or timing slave or both,  I don't know where to find more resources
to expand my peanut (brain) possibly due to frustration but I need to
trouble shoot this issue our network is down and Cambium generally takes
too long. so far, every instance of Cambium support has been an education
in what doesn't work,  and after 2 or three reads of the card provided
procedures I spend two to three weeks undoing their support.  Cambium
Updater could  have been the cause,  the program locked up and did nothing
for three days, which led to having restore the PC due to corrupt or
missing files, of which I am still finding.  My redheaded temper and lack
of patients has me in a spin,  any body familiar with Memory link
procedures i.e default/reset  access for configuration ? thanks  HAGD

Chedder