On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:48 PM, tjfx <t...@imagefxonline.net> wrote:

>> > ----------------------------------------------------
>> > WHEN mouse_out MOUSEMOVE OUTSIDE gosub dosomething
>> > ----------------------------------------------------
>> > However, I couldn't get that to work either.
>
>> Show me more of how you are using MOUSEMOVE OUTSIDE.
>> I assume you are defining a DRAWREGION just before the MOUSEMOVE OUTSIDE?
>
> No, I'm using the MouseMove Outside to tell my app when the mouse is
> outside my application window.

MOUSEMOVE doesn't tell you when the mouse has moved, it tells you EACH
TIME the mouse moves (which doesn't seem like that's what you would
want). Seems like you'd want MOUSE OUTSIDE, not MOUSEMOVE OUTSIDE.

MOUSEMOVE OUTSIDE and MOUSE OUTSIDE in AG (and I thought GLPRO) only
covers mouse activity inside the window, and doesn't tell you about
mouse movement outside the window.

> I wanted to also assign keys to un-hide my app, however, I couldn't
> get that to work with Grasp.

That would require a global keyboard trap on all of Windows, not
something either AG or GLPRO provides.

You can play around with SYSTRAYCLICK and SYSTRAYMENU commands in AG
to minimize to the tray, and have an active icon there. But that still
won't get you a global key trap.

> So for example:
> ;set up all your variable, windows functions, minimize and hide my app
> then wait...
>
>  When key_combo Whatever Outside gosub restore
>  When mouse_out MouseMove Outside gosub dosomething
> forever
>
> Quick Question are there any help files for AfterGrasp?
> If not how do I find out all of the functions, commands and all that
> good stuff?

The only public documentation for AfterGRASP is the UPDATE.TXT, this
mailing list, and the original GLPRO help file/documentation.

There is a manual/help that started a couple years ago, but work
stalled on that, so it hasn't been released.