New build of AfterGRASP is up for download:

http://www.aftergrasp.com/download/

Mon, 15 March 2010

Fixed several hangs in EVENT critical code, and removed a bunch of
extra TOKEN critical protection that was unneeded (and could cause
a lock up). As part of the process I wrote a bunch of critical
lock tracking code which I can use in future to detect any locks
left locked (causing a hard to trace hang), or other mistakes.
Also found 4 locks left locked in the WHEN processing (when a WHEN
is freed as part of an event), fixed those as well.