The term living statue refers to a mime artist who poses like a statue or
mannequin, usually with realistic statue-like makeup, sometimes for hours
at a time. Living statue performers can fool passersby and a number of
hidden camera shows on television have used living statues to startle
people. As with all performing arts, living statue performers may perform
as buskers. Living Statues, which have roots deep in the European street
theater tradition, add a sophisticated and magical twist to any event.
Whatever the venue, living statues add an aura of the spectacular and the
surreal. It is an all audience interactive show that gathers a crowd and
draws attention. The success of the show is immediate. It stays in people’s
mind as a very surprising, entertaining and classy show. The success of
Living Statues around the world is simple: Placed in at a strategic place
in a high traffic area, the Living Statue is definitely the most cost
effective entertainment you can find.

*".... I am the KING to my own UNIVERSE that Rule my MIND, BODY and
SOUL!!! ...."
*
**
*- Aga Madjid -*

you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
aga-madjid@googlegroups.com
to join this group, send blank email to :
aga-madjid+subscr...@googlegroups.com
to quit from this group, just send email to :
aga-madjid+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid,
add my Yahoo Messenger at aga.mad...@yahoo.com or
add my twitter @aga_madjid