______________________________
 *OFFICE ARITHMETIC*

Smart boss + smart employee = profit
Smart boss + dumb employee = production
Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion
Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime
_____________________________*

**SHOPPING MATH*

A man will pay $20 for a $10 item he needs.
A woman will pay $10 for a $20 item that she doesn't need.
_____________________________*

**GENERAL EQUATIONS & STATISTICS*

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
_____________________________*

**HAPPINESS**

**To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a
little.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot and not try to understand
her at all.
______________________________**

**LONGEVITY**

**Married men live longer than single men do, but married men are a lot
more willing to die.
______________________________**

**PROPENSITY TO CHANGE**

**A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.
_____________________________**

**DISCUSSION TECHNIQUE**

**A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.**
**_____________________________**
**

**SEND THIS TO A SMART WOMAN WHO NEEDS A LAUGH*
 *AND TO THE SMART GUYS YOU KNOW CAN HANDLE IT.*

  **

--
*".... I am the KING to my own UNIVERSE that Rule my MIND, BODY and
SOUL!!! ...."

you have this email because you join to "aga-madjid" GoogleGroups.
to post emails, just send to :
aga-madjid@googlegroups.com
to join this group, send blank email to :
aga-madjid+subscr...@googlegroups.com
to quit from this group, just send email to :
aga-madjid+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
please visit to www.facebook.com/aga.madjid,
add my Yahoo Messenger at aga.mad...@yahoo.com or
add my twitter @aga_madjid