From: Jim Bromer
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 7:43 PM
To: agi
Subject: Re: [agi] Scalable vs Diversifiable

I don't feel that a non-programmer can actually define what "true AGI criteria"
would be.  The problem is not just oriented around a consumer definition of a
goal, because it involves a fundamental comprehension of the tools available to
achieve that goal.  I appreciate your idea that AGI has to be diversifiable but
your inability to understand certain things that are said about computer
programming makes your proclamation look odd.
Jim Bromer