On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 7:05 AM, A. T. Murray <menti...@scn.org> wrote:
> Fri.24.SEP.2010 -- Clamping Down on Stray Activations
>
> Yesterday we made sure to upload our 21sep10A.F MindForth AI
> code so that we could start fresh today with 24sep10A.F code.
> In the previous code we made some progress in the answering
> of "what are you" queries, but we noticed that the AI was not
> responding properly to "what am i" queries. There is probably
> some very simple hang-up in one of the pertinent mind-modules,
> so today we would like hunt down the offending bug.

I think it's time to move these ongoing posts to a MindForth Google
group (or Yahoo group or whatever you like) and discontinue them here.
Maybe you could post once in a great while when you think you have a
breakthrough and you want to remind people of the existence of the
other group.

OpenCog and Genifer have their own mailing lists for example.
MindForth should do the same.

--
http://charles-esterbrook.com/