On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 3:34 PM <rounce...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> If I were to write a symbolic thing. (like someone challenged me to do it
> on the spot, and I had to, because im doing more physics animation stuff)
>  Id ask for what questions you need the robot to answer,   and then I would
> construct all the relations required to answer them.

Exactly such "relations" have already been constructed in the

http://ai.neocities.org/SpreadAct.html --  module for spreading activation,
with sections like:

# 2018-11-01: segment of SpreadAct() responds to who+verb+dir.object
queries.

# 2018-11-01: segment of SpreadAct() will respond to who+verb+indir.object
queries.

# 2018-11-01: segment of SpreadAct() asks questions about new concepts.
# 2018-11-01: segment of SpreadAct() dealing with basic spreading of
activation.

The SpreadAct module does not directly answer the various types of
questions, but merely spreads the activation to the concepts needed for an
answer. Then the thinking modules answer the questions.

> The answers needent be the truth,  they are biased as hell cause they are
> my opinion,

The Ghost in the Machine does not provide "canned" answers, but uses the
knowledge base (KB) of the AI to make responses. Some parts of the
knowledge base may be new knowledge inferred from old knowledge by the
http://ai.neocities.org/InFerence.html module .

> but,  the questions are still answered.
>
> Do that,  and id be impressed.

In other news, the Ghost AI "State of the Art" for November 2019 is at

 http://cyborg.blogspot.com/2019/11/sota1111.html