> >> ULTIMATE KNOWLEDGE <<
>
> Our AGI will come to know everything.  Every single flap of every
butterfly
> wing in all of history.  If it has emotions like ours, it may become
rather
> depressed and realize that it is all pointless.  Maybe we will understand
> and agree with the AGI's explanation. What happens then?
>
> While I shudder at the enormity of the responsibility, I am in the process
> of forming committees to address the challenges of each category.  For
those
> of you that feel the burden of the future upon your shoulders, please let
me
> know which committees you feel compelled to serve on.
>
> Kevin Copple
>
> P.S.  I also need a name for the website, the foundation, and a good
slogan.
> Any suggestions?

If you are willing to have me, this is the one I would like to serve on.
Because I have very strong views that such a thing isn't possible, and would
like to debate that issue, among others.

C. David Noziglia
Object Sciences Corporation
6359 Walker Lane, Alexandria, VA
(703) 253-1095

    "What is true and what is not? Only God knows. And, maybe, America."
                                  Dr. Khaled M. Batarfi, Special to Arab
News

    "Just because something is obvious doesn't mean it's true."
                 ---  Esmerelda Weatherwax, witch of Lancre