Brad Wyble wrote:
> I don't think any human alive has the moral and ethical underpinnings
> to allow them to resist the corruption of absolute power in the long
> run.

I am exceedingly glad that I do not share your opinion on this.  Human
altruism *is* possible, and indeed I observe myself possessing a
significant measure of it.  Anyone doubting thier ability to 'resist
corruption' should not IMO be working in AGI, but should be doing some
serious introspection/study of thier goals and motivations. (No offence
intended, Brad)

Michael Roy Ames

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]