From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike Deering
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 3:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AGI Complexity (WAS: RE: [agi] "doubling time" watcher.)

Billy, I agree that AGI is a complicated architecture of hundreds of separarate software solutions.  But all of these solutions have utility in other software environments and progress is being made by tens of thousands of programmers each working on improving some little software function for some other purpose that they have no idea will someday be used in AGI.  There is nothing truly unique about the functional building blocks of AGI, just the overall architecture.

Having gone way out on a limb here, all you AGI experts can now start sawing.

Mike Deering.
www.SingularityActionGroup.com    <---new website.