Ok, Pei, but I wonder a bit whether the distinctions you're making here are
deeply semantic or just verbal ...

You say your system makes no assumptions about reality.  That's fine -- but
still, your system has to make assumptions about the nature of its
experience over time.  Specifically,

1) it has to assume that its *past experience* is a decent predictor of its
*future experience*

2) for deduction and revision to work OK on average, it has to assume that
its future experiences will be chosen from some fairly random distribution
of possible experiences, based on the assumption that past experience is a
decent predictor of future experience

These assumptions still exist, whether you call them assumptions about
"experiences" or assumptions about "worlds"

Similarly, you can cast the "possible worlds" assumptions of probability
theory as assumptions about "possible experiences" of a system, intsead.  It
doesn't change the fact that substantial assumptions are being made, as is
necessary to circumvent the Humean induction problem.

-- Ben G