On May 7, 2006, at 6:37 PM, Gary Miller wrote:
Which is why my research has led to a pattern language that can compress all of the synonymous thoughts into a single pattern.

The obvious question is how do you deal with the problem of the synonymity of patterns being context sensitive? In any sufficiently rich environment, the type of compression you appear to be describing above is naive and would have adverse consequences on efficacy. Or at least, I cannot think of a construct that can do this efficiently while being some facsimile of "fully general".

Cheers,

J. Andrew Rogers