Eugen:
> If intelligence is ability to solve hard tasks,>

I use the singinst.org web site def:

www.singinst.org/seedAI/seedAI.html

 Self-understanding:  The ability to read and comprehend source code; the
ability to understand the function of a code fragment or the purpose of a
module; the ability to understand how subsystems sum together to yield
intelligence; plus the standard general-intelligence ability to observe
and reflect on one's own thoughts.

 Self-modification:  The ability to optimize a code fragment, modify the
function of a module, or redesign one's own architecture.

 Recursive self-enhancement:  The ability to make changes that genuinely
increase intelligence, smartness, such that new possible improvements, or
a new class of possible improvements, become visible to the AI.

I do believe that might qualify as a very very hard task.

Do you have any flow charts or Source code?

Dan Goe