On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 07:48:10PM +0200, Shane Legg wrote:

>    After some months looking around for tests of intelligence for
>    machines what I found

Why would machines need a different test of intelligence than
people or animals? Stick them into the Skinner box, make
them solve mazes, make them find food and collaborate with
others in task-solving, etc.

The nice thing is that people build environments where machines
and people can interact in a virtual environment, they only call
them games for some strange reason.