On 12/13/06, Philip Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/5/06, BillK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It is a little annoying that he doesn't mention Damasio at all, when
Damasio has been pushing this same thesis for nearly 20 years, and
even popularized it in "Descartes' Error".

(Disclaimer: I didn't read The Emotion Machine; my computer read it for me.)

He does mention António Damásio in chapter 7:

http://web.media.mit.edu/~minsky/E7/eb7.html

Search for "damasio" there. It's just a small mention to one of the
examples given in Descartes Error...

Ricardo