Benjamin Goertzel wrote:
Tying together recent threads on indefinite probabilities and prior
distributions (PI, maxent, Occam), I thought I'd make a note on the
relation between the two topics.

In the indefinite probability approach, one assigns a statement S a
truth value <L,U,b,k> denoting one's attachment of probability b to
the statement that: "after k more observations have been made, one's
best guess regarding the probability of S will lie in [L,U]."

Ben, is the indefinite probability approach compatible with local propagation in graphical models?