On 5/6/07, Mark Waser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Yes, I'll match my understanding and knowledge of, and ideas on,  the
free will issue against anyone's.

Arrogant much?

>> I just introduced an entirely new dimension to the free will debate. You
literally won't find it anywhere. Including Dennett. Free thinking. If we
are free to decide,  then it follows we are also free to think

Oh, please . . . .

Seriously.  The only other identity I have ever encountered with such
zealous believe in their own accomplishments is A. T. Murray /
Mentifex.   I wonder what would happen if these two super-egos (pun
intended) were to collide?

Sorry to contribute so little to the actual discussion, but really...