J. Storrs Hall writes:

> Tommy, the scientific experiment and engineering project, is almost> all
> about concept formation.

Great project!  While I'm not quite sure about "meaning in the concept of
price-theoretical market equilibria" thing, I really like your idea and it's
similar in broad concept to my as yet very early noodling.  A couple of
comments:

* To the casual observer "Tommy" implies that your AI is blind, deaf, and dumb,
which might not quite be the idea you are trying to convey.

* It would seem more robust, easier, and cooler to pick up a real used pinball
machine and use it instead of the abstract idealized pinball machine.

I look forward to seeing some results and asking: "How do you think he does it?
 I don't know!  What makes him so good?"