I got my copy in the mail last night, just flipped through it so far but it
looks pretty cool -- though I admit I'm probably more curious about your AGI
design ideas than the main topic!

If anybody checks out the stuff on KurzweialAI.net, I advise you to be careful
about the "mind-x" forum.  I believe that is designed to be a "flypaper" area:
because it's attached to a big name and big idea, all kinds of fruitflies buzz
around and get trapped in the discussion forum, where they shout incoherently
at each other.  This is a valuable service, as it keeps them out from
underfoot, but don't get caught yourself wasting time crafting a response to
any of them!